So let's get started and see what you've all been up to!!!
If you want to add the button to your blog's side bar or add it to your list of parties that you're in each week...Click HERE for a tutorial for adding a button
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The picture is a link that other bloggers provide to share their projects.
Two things can happen at a linking party...looking and/or linking
- you can be greatly inspired by wonderful projects, ideas or vacation pictures (looking) and/or
- you can share what you've been up to (linking)
If you want to be inspired by all the great ideas...just click on a picture and it will take you to that post from a wonderful blogger who was willing to share her thoughts and ideas.
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post. Copy and paste the address that's at the top of your computer into the linky steps.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the blue "click here to enter" button which is at the very END...below all the other picture links that everyone has shared. Click and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week
LOL I stayed up too late catching up on my bloggy reading and the party popped up right in front of me!! I'm not a stalker! I swear! LOLReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting a great every Sunday! Have a great day!
Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
Karen I love your positive attitude !ReplyDelete
Don't allow this blog scraping situation to prevent you from "putting yourself out there". (Don't give it that power.)
I so much enjoy your blog each day, your personality just shines thru !
I've been catching up on blogs... so just now read about the blog scraping. Thanks so much for keeping going despite everything. And thanks for hosting these parties each week!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for hosting Karen! Has the Link Up changed for adding photos? I seem to be running into issues with each party I link to?ReplyDelete
Than you for hosting Karen!ReplyDelete
Good Morning Karen, I love your positive attitude and of course it is the right thing to do. We musn't let these greedy people win as there are too many kind and helpful people in blogland (you are top of my list) to allow the minority to get us down.ReplyDelete
May I ask a question, I have posted a dish called Stifado today, the thumbnail appeared. I didn't have time to read the other blogs so have just returned to find my thumbnail is empty. If I hover my mouse over the square it shows my blog and by clicking you reach my blog, but no picture. I'm a little confused as this has happened to me a couple of times recently. Do you have any ideas as to how I can sort this out? Best Wishes Daphne
Thank you Karen for hosting another awesome party.ReplyDelete
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
Hi Karen, great blog, I was looking for a place to link up my cratyness from my blog, and found yours, thanks for hosting. (Do your links require moderation?? My thumbnail didnt appear right away)ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting, now I am off to do some link surfing