You will need...
- small pretzels (traditional shape)
- orange melting chocolate
- green M&M's (you can use a skinny pretzel stick dipped in green chocolate if you had them)
- melt the chocolate in the microwave
- dip pretzels
- place on cookie sheet with waxed paper
- stick on M&M before chocolate hardens
- place in refrigerator until chocolate sets (only a few minutes)
Mine look a little rough, lol. The chocolate wasn't as smooth as I liked, but they were literally eaten seconds after they hardened so looks didn't matter much!!