Monday, October 27, 2014

Use a Paper Towel Holder For Your Bracelets...

I was roaming through the clearance section at TJ Maxx and couldn't resist this $5.00 paper towel holder. I knew just what I was going to use it for too!!


paper towel bracelet holder


paper towel bracelet holder


It is perfect to hold all of my daughter Kelsie's bracelets!!

Keeps them all in one place and easy to see. The crystal knob on top adds a little bling too.

paper towel bracelet holder


Thanks for stopping by and I hope this brings a little inspiration for other uses.

Have a great day,
~Karen~

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. That is a fantastic idea and it looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally in love with this idea! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been using a mug tree for jewellery for about 6 years now. Do you have them in the US? They are best because you don't need to take the top things off to get at the bottom ones like you do with towel holders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I use a vase that reminds me of I Dream of Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! Having 2 little girls with all their bracelets that are ending up e v e r y w h e r e in the house, we can use this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea. My daughter can definitely use one too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cute idea! I have been using the old fashioned tall thread spools I had decorating my sewing room. They are perfect for stacking bracelets on also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails