Last week I stopped by our local Home Depot for gift certificates for my father and father-in-law for Father's Day. You know me, I just can't go in and buy the certificates and leave. I absolutely have to shop around.
This is what I found...and it's already set up in my sewing room chock full of sewing supplies.
This how one of the trays looks. You will never guess how much!!
Ok, I'll tell you...$3.79 each.
$3.79. Unbelievable, right?
This is our little secret. If you tell them we're using it for crafting, scrap booking, beading, sewing etc, we'll be paying 15.00 each in no time.
Each tray has 6 large compartments for so many items.
So I bought 3 for only $11.37.
Here's the label if you need to know the name. I think you can buy them on Home Depot's website.
The spindle can be a handle if you only buy one. Great to carry around from room to room
or you can stack them. The bottom of one, stacks on the spindle of the first.
All sorts of sewing supplies.
This keeps the top of my sewing table free and clear by using height instead of spreading out on top of the table or filling up my drawers.
This will actually be perfect any where in your home.
I can think of so many ideas for this...
- thread and bobbins
- beading/jewelry making
- cake decorating supplies and tips
- office supplies
- kids small toys and collectibles
- nuts, bolts and screws ( the original purpose for this, Lol)
- button collection
- small tubes or bottles of paints
- nail polish
- crayon and markers for kids
- washi tape
- jewelry and earrings
- not sure if this is food safe, but one tray would be great for ice cream parties, taco bars, baked potato bars etc. I don't see why not...it's just plastic. Maybe line the trays with foil.
No mater what you use these for, they are great, convenient and inexpensive. Nothing better for a Tool Time idea!!
Hope you have a great day,