Today's special blogger is...
Kat, from the blog Under Construction
Kat is from Mesa, Arizona. Her blog is chock full of great ideas, tutorials, tips and her card making is awesome!!
Click HERE to visit her blog and give her a big blogging hug. She is going to be so surprised, she doesn't know you're coming!!
Visit Kat and then pop back here for ALL your questions and great answers from all over the world.
It's Friday and this day is all about you. Every week, on Fridays, I alternate posts with "Find a Friend Friday" and "Ask the World a Question" and now before each post I'll feature a new blogger too!!
This week is Question and Answer Day...
If you're new to the Question and Answer post, it's very simple...ask a question (any question at all) and my wonderful readers from all over the world will answer it for you!! Another reason why I love blogging...so many people willing to help and share their thoughts!!
Thanks to everyone who asks and for all who answer. I LOVE IT!!
Just ask a question in the comment section. Anyone who reads my blog from all over the world, can answer that question by clicking in the "REPLY " button under THAT specific question.
There are so many helpful people in the world who can share so much...some have blogs, and some do not. I thought this would be the perfect solution for everyone to ask any question and then we can all help!!
Just an FYI...when you are clicking "reply" in any blog comment format, you are not "replying" directly to that person's email address. You are just replying on my blog under the question, so everyone has to return here to see the answers.
Ask questions about cooking, recipes, crafting, sewing, blogging, photography, vacations in other countries or states, decorating, families, babies...anything goes.
Here's how it will work...
- post your question in the comment section
- everyone will read the question
- if someone has a helpful answer, that person will click the "REPLY" button right under that particular question and post the answer!!
- that way everyone can read the answer too!!
- this is helpful for some who don't like to share their email address or who are "no replies" and there isn't an email address to respond to
- just come back to this post to see if your question has been answered!!
Have a great day everyone,