Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Sponsor Love...

Hi everyone!! I wanted to share two new sponsor friends with you. There are so many wonderful sites out there for patterns, fabrics and much more, but sometimes they are hard to find with the millions of other sites on the internet.

Let me introduce you to them!!

Look at this cutie!!





The above vanity bag pattern is from Pattern Pile. You have to pop over and visit Susanne. Click HERE to see hundreds of wonderful patterns for bags, totes, clutches, quilts and so much more!!




Here are just a few patterns from her wonderful site...

This is so perfect for Valentine's day which is just around the corner


Isn't this is the cutest crayon tote for your little one?


Never to early to start your Christmas projects!!


and this bag is great for so many things.


Who wouldn't love an all in one wristlet.


and this just speaks for itself...I couldn't resist.



The next awesome pattern site is Sher's Creative Space!!! Sheryl has so many wonderful patterns for any occasion!!!



Click HERE to see all the sewing patterns she has on her site...

Great patterns for gift bags just in time for Valentine's Day


Table runners.


Patterns for tablet and reader bags.


Great Halloween bags and other gift bags too.


Such a cute pattern for a sewing machine cover.


and a girl after my own organizing heart...a fabric file folder. LOVE this!!



Don't forget to visit my other great sponsors who have been with me for a while!! Thanks ladies! These are wonderful sites for fabrics, patterns, kits and so much more...

Vicki Welsh...click HERE for her fabric shop. The most beautiful hand dyed fabric ever!





Jackie from Canton Village Quilt Works...click HERE for fabrics, pre-cuts, patterns, books, classes, etc. So many great things for quilters all in one place...you won't be disappointed!!







Big thanks to all my sponsors and thank you to my readers for visiting them...very much appreciated.

Have a wonderful day!!
~Karen~

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen - happy Wednesday to you.
    Just wanted to say I imagine most blog readers are not too much "into" reading a post about sponsors. But, I truly enjoyed yours today. I am going through the links and finding fun things I am interested in, especially the Dove wreath - caught my eye immediately. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A while 'pile' of patterns! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed the introductions to some new sites. thank you! I love to keep up with new things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello.

    Excellent.. thank you for sharing these things with us.

    B.rgds

    Martha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails