Friday, June 29, 2012

Find a Friend Friday...

A great BIG thank you to all my blogging friends for linking up each week...between Find A Friend Friday and Sew Darn Crafty, there are so many great blogs out there!!! There are also so many wonderful people who pop in for a visit...so BIG hugs to you too. I couldn't do these linking parties without all of you.

If you are new to Find a Friend Friday (FaFF), you are in for a treat! It's a simple linking party to add a link to your blog so friends, old and new, can stop by and visit.

It's great to share your blog with everyone, but it's also fun just to look around. Even if you don't have a blog, you can find a wealth of great people willing to share their talents. and another great blog to follow.

This is an easy one to participate in...you are just linking to your own blog. No projects to sew, no furniture to paint, no cookies to bake or pictures to take. You are just sharing your blog and then friends will stop by for a looksy.
  • click on the blue "click here to enter" link in THIS section
  • copy and paste or just type in your blog address...example: http://sewmanyways.blogspot.com
  • enter title of link...your blog name or phrase to grab attention
  • add a photo of you, your profile picture or your blog button or whatever you think will grab some one's attention...(I'm thinking a picture of a big piece of chocolate cake, but that's just me LOL)
That's it...super easy. Have fun checking in on all the new blogs that are linking up each day!

Take care,
~Karen~

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Karen, Thank you so much for hosting these linkup parties! I have found so many new blogs to enjoy through here. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Rhiannon @ beingmomme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, I love Find a Friend Friday. I read all the blogs and always find someone or something new to read. Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Entered my newish blog 'Cupcakes' (first on the third row) for the first time, thank you for hosting, its all very new to me, and very exciting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Karen,

    Thanks so much for hosting this party.

    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen, Just found your site on Pinterest. I've liked my kids activities blog, a little out of your genre. I hope that is okay. I've enjoyed looking at your site and the others linked up as well. :) Thanks for hosting. Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen, It's indeed a great way to find new interesting blogs and some even come over to see mine.
    Great idea and it shows! So many participants!!
    Have a good weekend and till next time.
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun link up1 I love finding sewing links... and just found yours today! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey Karen, thanks for hosting each week! FFF is my favorite link party!
    americansewingguild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Karen, I just found your blog and just love it tons of stuff here to learn and look at thanks for sharing. I am interested in your FFF link party, but I dont see anywhere to click to join, silly me i am blind sometimes lol I would love to share my blog* a little boring i think* but non the less lol I would love to share. If you could let me know how i join would be great! Thanks again for the great reads on your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails