Saturday, March 17, 2012

Blog Sale Week 3...

Pin It


Thank you again for stopping by last week's blog sale!!

Our daughters were home for spring break and we have family staying with us too this weekend, so I only have one item for sale today.

EMAIL ME if you are interested. The comments section will be turned off for the sale to make it fair for all.

This is also a Linky Blog Sale, so if you'd like to sell a few of your items too, link below at the end of the post, where it says..."click here to enter"



Guidelines...
  • first come first serve through email only
  • I will turn OFF the comment section for the Blog Sale. I have many people who do not have a blog and end up commenting as anonymous which doesn't show their email address. I also have people who subscribe to this blog through email. Saying you want an item through "Email Only" makes it fair for all. Helps me with communication too. Guarantees me your email address not the dreaded No Reply
  • I will ship world wide
  • buyer pays shipping. I will only charge what it costs to ship to you according to your zip code
  • email communication will decide HOW you want it shipped (regular, priority etc)
  • I ship Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
  • item will be shipped from Rhode Island
  • payments made through Paypal. I will send you Paypal Invoice after sale.
  • Just starting out with this Blog Sale idea, Paypal is the easiest for me and for you too. If you do not have a Paypal account, it's fabulous...safe, secure, easy and free if your are buying something. You can attach a credit card, bank account or debit card to your Paypal account. If you're still worried, open a separate bank account just for "fun" money...like shopping online. That way you won't worry about your regular bank account being involved. Paypal only charges ME a small fee for receiving the payment. They don't charge you anything for shopping. Look into it...it's worth it. CLICK HERE to a link to Paypal. I have no affiliation with them.

Just one item today...

Thimbleberries Autumn Wall Hanging...Quilt top only. You will need to add your own batting, backing and quilting.

$40.00 plus $5.35 flat rate Priority shipping

Wall hanging made by me with all 100% prewashed cotton fabric from many Thimbleberries lines. I made this quilt top about 5-6  years ago. All blocks (leaf, pumpkins, letters and scarecrows are pieced...not paper pieced.

The quilt is 51 inches x 29 inches. The layout design is made up by me of different blocks I've found over the years in assorted books and magazines.














Add your sale items too in the linky part below...

Thanks again for stopping by...
~Karen~



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails