Happy Sunday...Sunday at Sew Many Ways is sharing day on the Sew Darn Crafty Linking Party. This week for sewing all I did was mending. I sewed a hole in my husband's brand new shorts. He caught the pocket on something and ripped it like a piece of tissue! I also sewed a seam in my daughters work pants, a shirt and also sewed on a button. A friend at worked asked me to sew a window valence out of a dust ruffle that came in one of the bed in a bag sets. Came out cute, but didn't take any pictures before I gave it back.
What was on your "to do" list this week? If you want to share it with us...you are in the right place!!
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- grab a Sew Darn Crafty button for your blog (on my right side bar) or just link to the party in your post.
- the more we share, the more people will join and then there's more inspiration to look at!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the "click here to enter" button and follow the easy steps
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week,