Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Join Me For Zlaty's Baby Shower...

Many of you who have read and enjoyed Zlaty's blog know that she is expecting a baby girl this month. I've only known Zlaty through blogging, but I'm so excited for her. I did a post a few months ago to invite any one who would like to make or buy her a little baby gift.

As you can see by the PINK button below, she is having a baby girl. For some color hints , she loves the color green and she is using light purple in the baby's room. For more color help, pop over to her blog (click here)and you will see some beautiful baby blocks that a group of friends are making for a baby quilt for her.

The tradition in Zlaty's family is to have a baby shower after the baby is born. I was thinking, if any one would like to send her a little gift, which will probably be in February...let me know and I will arrange an address for you to send it to her.

Leave a comment on this post if you are interested and when I have arranged the address with Zlaty I will email it to you. That way you can send her the gift directly. If there isn't an email address attached to your blog or if you don't have a blog, please make sure I have a way to contact you.

Thanks so much and I hope you can join us in celebrating this wonderful time for Zlaty and her family,

~Karen~



6 comments:

  1. Karen - Thanks so much for doing this -so much fun! I would love to participate & send something to Zlaty. I've also enjoyed getting to know her through blogging & am so excited for her :-)

    Denise
    mganddg@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, yes please send me Zlaty's address I'd love to send her something always so much fun a baby shower thanks so much
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely count me in. This is a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to send a gift. Please send me her address and I will do it after the baby is born.
    gasuski@mac.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please add my name to the list of those who are making something for her. Thank you Karen for getting this together.

    Wanda
    http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Karen! I just wanted to stop by and say "thank you" for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. As you can see, I am slowly eeking my way to 100 followers!


    I do not know Zlaty, but I definitely am curious to visit her blog. She sure is one lucky lady to have so many lovely bloggers want to celebrate the birth of a new baby girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails