It's Sew Darn Crafty time!! The linking party to show off what you've been up to this week. Share what you've cooked, sewn, crafted, places you've visited and things you'd like to do...share anything at all.
If you don't have a blog and can't link with us...you can still have fun at the party too. Just click the picture links below and enjoy what everyone has to share!
If this is your first time here and want to join in, read below for the "How TO's"
WHAT IS A LINKING PARTY...
I subscribe to a linking service, which provides the ability to link thumbnail pictures on my blog. The picture is a link that other bloggers provide to share their projects.
Two things can happen at a linking party...looking and/or linking
- you can be greatly inspired by wonderful projects, ideas or vacation pictures (looking) and/or
- you can share what you've been up to (linking)
If you want to be inspired by all the great ideas...just click on a picture and it will take you to that post from a wonderful blogger who was willing to share her thoughts and ideas.
HOW AND WHAT TO LINK TO THE PARTY...
Sew Darn Crafty is all about YOU!! Show off your projects, share a tutorial, show us your vacation pictures, share a family favorite recipe...share anything. Not only does linking inspire us all, it also brings lots of new people to your blog for a visit. Click here for past parties and lots of inspiration
Easy steps to join in on the fun...
- link up to the specific project post, not your whole blog. Makes it easier to link right to that post and not search through all your entire blog. To find the http address to a specific post, just click on the Title of your post. Copy and paste the address that's at the top of your computer into the linky steps.
- link as many projects as you'd like...old or new
- anything goes...cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, organizing, remodeling projects, vacations, parties etc...
- visit other links to share some blogging love! You know we all love comments!
- linking is open til Saturday night, so plenty of time to join in
- just click the blue phrase "click here to enter" which is at the very END...below all the other picture links that everyone has shared. Click and follow the easy steps
If you want to add the button to your blog's side bar or add it to your list of parties that you're in each week...Click HERE for a tutorial for adding a button
Have fun linking up! Don't forget to come back and take a look at all the great projects during the week
Thank you so much for hosting!ReplyDelete
Another awesome link party!! You're fabulous:)ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting. I submitted French Toast Casserole and Perfect Crock pot roast. I am also your newest follower and hope you will return the favor.ReplyDelete
Thanks Karen...hope you are warm in South County!!ReplyDelete
My favorite time of week! Thanks for the party Karen.ReplyDelete
<3 Christina @ I Gotta Create!
I'm all linked up, thanks for hosting and thanks so much for adding you party to my site!! :)ReplyDelete
Thank you for the party! Now I'll visit some blogs :)ReplyDelete
You do a linking party every week or so, right? I was thinking around Valentines you might do a themed link party for Valentines date ideas/projects/posts. I would do it myself, but my blog isn't too big right now, and I'm not really posting atm because I am not where I can indulge in my blogs topic (crafting). Just an idea! Your link parties are awesome!ReplyDelete
Thanks again for hosting another great party Karen!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for another amazing party! Have a wonderful week. :)ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting such an awesome party dearie! I really look forward to getting your blog in my email! Keep up the great workReplyDelete
Blessings To you
Karen, thank you for hosting another great party for us all!ReplyDelete
I grabbed a button! I'm still learning about all this blogging business!ReplyDelete
Such inspiration from last week -- great features! Thanks so much for hosting!ReplyDelete