Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Great New Etsy Shop...

First, I would like to wish all my blogging friends in America a very Happy 4th of July!!! Summer is officially here for me after the 4th. I wish you all a safe and happy day!!

Today, I want to introduce you to a new friend....Lisa from Simple Girl Sews. Lisa is a new sponsor on my blog and I can't thank her enough. I am grateful for each sponsor I have and thrilled I can blog, share what I love to do and share great, new friends with you.



I want to show off her new Etsy Shop and all the cute, cute things she has to offer. She makes the most beautiful wallets, cosmetic bags and check book covers. Just look how cute these are!

Ruffled Make-up Pouch...




Small Zippered Make-up case...




Ruffled Make-up pouch...


Checkbook cover...


 Small Zippered Wallet...




and this cute linen zippered pouch...Love it!!




They are all so cute. Thank you Lisa for becoming a sponsor and thank you to all who pop over to her site for a visit. Click Here to visit her shop.

I just love the connection people have through blogging, Etsy and other sites like Pinterest. It's a great group of crafty , talented people in the world!!



Have a great day,
~Karen~

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Such cute things she makes!!! Happy 4th to you and your family. Now off to visit Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SUPER cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Independence Day to you, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous makes - love the crafting community and happy independence day to you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful...thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Happy 4th, and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She has CUTE stuff! Thanks for sharing!

    Bobi
    http://westernwarmth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What adorable things! I will definitely check out Lisa's shop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment...I just love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails